I’m sorry guys, and i hold myself 100% to blame, but the new version of Space Experience is not as good as it should be. I foolishly thought i could remember the complete process so did the decode from memory and without the safety sheet at hand which resulted in the same mistake happening when i did the test files for Owen.
I promise from now on to go from the sheet with every SQ decode. A new better sounding version will be up later today, i really sorry about this. 😦
I forgot to add that i have ‘beukenoot’ to thank for his comment about it being quieter, it bothered me for hours until i realized what i’d done (or not done)